Re: Safety issues

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Safety issues
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 19:31:58 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
RUBBER BUMPERS! heh heh...sorry...I couldn't resist.

I have heard of people reinforcing the doors with steel beams for some
side impact protection, but don't know anything about it.  Those doors
are pretty flimsy though, so it probably couldn't hurt. Any thoughts?

adrian

with big, friendly, safe rubber bumpers in a pile on the floor waiting
to be bolted back on

--
email:  adrian@icx.net

"How about going back to sleep for