Re: Knob paint?

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Knob paint?
From: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 08:55:20 -0600 (CST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Frank Clarici wrote:

> James D Rowan wrote:
>
> > I working on the interior of my car and down to the little things.
> > All the control knobs (H,W,S,C) have long since shed their identifying
> > white paint. I'm looking for a durable paint that can withstand the
> > "harsh" Sprite environment..
> > Any suggestions?
> > A model/hobby store maybe?
> >

> Nail polish, available in 8 zillion colors, and thats only the whites!The
> small brush in the jar works great too.
>

> --
> Frank Clarici
> Too many Sprites
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

I took your advice and went to the market. Funny what situations we get
ourselves into for the sake of our cars. Here I am a grown man sitting on
my duff in the middle of the isle trying to decide what color nail
polish I want, amusing the clerks all the while.
The final product looks good.

Thanks,
Jim
60 Sprite