Re: Eat your heart out!

To: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Eat your heart out!
From: alan b fisher <hello39@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 12:25:57 -0800
Cc: b-evans@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Patton Dickson wrote:

Patton,
November 13 issue of Old Car Magazine has that 61 Bugeye shown for
$25,000.
I know it was kicked around on the Thursday nite chatline but does
anyone know how many
concourse 100 pt bugeyes there are for the recordbooks and the
difference
between Gold and concourse?
Does anyone have any specific details on the one in SC as it apparently
was a
2 time grand national 1st place winner as well?
Alan