Re: Still No Joy

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Still No Joy
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:02:51 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This sounds too much like problems a friend of mine is having with her
Honda.  We replaced the waterpump (it was leaking), the clutch (throwout
bearing was rattling), wires, distributor cap, timing belt (had a rip),
plugs...you name it.  The car STILL misses sometimes, under load, no
load, in high gear or low gear, and very much at random.  No mechanic
has any idea what it could be, and we have taken it to 5-6 mechanics,
including the Honda dealer. The only thing left is the vacuum system.
We suspect maybe a hole in one of the hoses or some other leak, or
perhaps a bad O2 sensor.  Could you possibly have a leak in your vacuum
system?  Your symptoms are TOO much like what her car is doing. (and
hers is a '91!).  Just my thoughts...

adrian

--
email:  adrian@icx.net