Re: Still No Joy

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Still No Joy
From: Adrian <adrian@utk.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1997 22:54:17 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Is the vacuum system isolated to the manifold/carb?  I have never seen a
vacuum system totally replaced by a carb/manifold swap.  Most all of
them I have seen have hoses running all over the place.  oh well.  maybe
i am thinking of some other hoses that leak and cause missing/rough
running conditions.

adrian

--