Workshop Manuals, Speedo, Fuel Pump?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Workshop Manuals, Speedo, Fuel Pump?
From: Greg MAHNEY <mahney@central.murdoch.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:33:55 +0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have three qustions from a new owner (me) of a Mk2A Sprite.

1.  I can only afford one workshop manual at the moment.  What do you
recommend to cover general mechanical repairs and maintenance?

2.  Is there some way to zero the trip meter on the sprite speedo?  I've
looked under the dash but can't see anything.

3.  My car has had an engine swap at some stage and has a mechanical fuel
pump.  I want to see if the original electrical one is still in the car.
Where should I look?

TIA

Greg