Re: Dumb Question

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dumb Question
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 1997 20:00:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My manifold has an outlet, but that is where I attached the vacuum advance
tube from the distributor.  Is that screwed up too?

I forgot to mention that I am missing the draft tube coming off of the
crankcase breather tube on the tappet cover (you know, the early emissions
device that gets suction from the draft blowing across the tube). What harm
am I creating without one of those? A metal replacement is really the only
solution for me because of the tubes' close proximity to the headers.

Jeff