Re: Suppliers

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Suppliers
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 23:31:26 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,

I hear you and feel your pain!  (did someone famous say that?!)  If I
ever have a question for VB I'm told we can't tell you, let us ship it
to you and you can always ship it back.  That's bunk.
Frank, can your relatives design a Tee-shirt that says, "Victoria
British" , but the "V" is two fingers representing the English
equivalent of the one digit salute? :)
Dave