Re: This, my friends....

To: <b-evans@ix.netcom.com>, "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: This, my friends....
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 22:24:39 -0500
Cc: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>, "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Wasn't going to say anything, but last week I asked about horns for the
Bugeye.  Three days later Bill Schickling overnight mailed a Lucas horn to
me, another Christmas present.  It's why there is indeed, no more redlotus
@ spacey.net, and there is a BRGBugeye.

Ron Soave
'61 Bugeye

<spridgets@autox.team.net>