Re: This, my friends....

To: "Sprite List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: This, my friends....
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 18:02:54 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Boy, you've got that right Bob.  This is not the first instance of help I've
received from this list. I've indirectly used Frank's assistance before with
his instructions on how to make interior panels for my Bugeye.  If you'll
recall, YOU were kind enough to send me a template and photo for making the
raised edges on my door pockets. In both instances the assistance was
extremely helpful and timely and resulted in a finished product I am proud
of.

I didn't know what I was getting into when I bought my Sprite, but I know I
am glad I signed up to this list. I plead insanity because I am crazy about
this stuff!

Jeff