No Subject

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: No Subject
From: Bob@itgonline.com (Bob)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 17:05:45 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I had purchased the new roller throw out bearing from MiniMania for my standard
LBC 4 speed.
I will not be installing the four speed in my Bugeye because I have decided to
install
the Rivergate 5 speed conversion.  I was wondering if any of the
list readers has experience with the roller bearing throw out.  Several days
ago
there was a discussion about RPM drop when the standard clutch bushing is
engaged.  I have always
experienced this drop also and was wondering if the roller eliminated the drop.

Also I have not yet completed my restoration and was  wondering  if the roller
bearing in the Rivergate conversion eliminates the RPM drop.

Bob Magnotti
59 RHD Sprite
Fairfax, VA

(This is the 4th time I sent this message, is the list adress case sensitive?)