*ignition help needed

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: *ignition help needed
From: Craig Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 10:28:30 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi all,

 I'm expecting an ignition in the mail any day now (thanks Frank!) and
have a question. When I took the old ignition out, i had labelled the
wires as i took them off..i found today that my 3 yr old son pulled the
tape off of them. I'm now worried about which wire goes where.

 There are 3 wires. A thin white one, a thick white one and a thin white
one with a red line. Anyone tell me which pegs on the ignition these
goes to? please. please, please??

thanks,

amy
67 Sprite MkIV