Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating

To: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Subject: Re: non-standard e-mail features are very irritating
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:51:46 -0800
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Phil Vanner wrote:

> List:
> And I quote... (From  Mark Bradakis'  "welcome to spridgets"  message that we
>all got when we signed up.)
> ...Also remember that not everyone has the latest and greatest technology at
>their fingertips.  Keep your text limited to lines less than 80 characters
>long.  Folks using PCs with Microsoft tools may have trouble with this.  DO
>NOT send attachments, photos, or HTML formatted mail.  Learn to drive your
>mailer or go away.
>
> Not really much room for quibbling is there?

OOPS.. I hit send instead of spell check,

What I was saying, is that some of these things happen and there is not a bunch
we can
do about it.  Sometimes Netscape wraps it, other times it doesn't.  Not really
reliable.
But it can be annoying.  So at least with that factor, it may not be on the
senders end
alone.

Patton