Re: foiling emissions

To: Matt Liggett <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Subject: Re: foiling emissions
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 17:09:52 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I really don't think we need people advising other people on how to
break the law.  If a person does not like a law, then they should work
to change it.  To advocate flaunting of the rule of law puts everybody
at risk.  (When I was a cop, I just loved to smoke out the scofflaws who
lived in California, but tried to beat the license fees by registering
their cars in Arizona, Arkansas, or other low-fee states.  Then they
really had to pay big-time.  I always figured that if I have to pay the
fees, then everyone else should, too.)

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California