Re: Dare we hope?

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dare we hope?
From: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>
Date: 16 Dec 1997 02:59:16 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick Doig wrote:
> Maybe your company has a similar plan and you just don't realize it.

Yes, my company has a 401k, but since I've only been ALIVE 24 years
;-)... I don't guess I've got alot to borrow against.  All in good time,
I suppose.  I will never have children, so I suppose I will have a lot
more money than most of my colleagues ever will.  More toys for me!!!!

Also, answering my own question here, there are classic car lenders, but
I've no idea what their interest rates are (probably extortionate).

Cheers,
--
        Matt Liggett, SysAdmin
        Kiva Networking