Re:Bought it! -Now what?

To: FrogEye56 <FrogEye56@aol.com>
Subject: Re:Bought it! -Now what?
From: jphender@soli.inav.net
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:33:30 -0600 (CST)
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

> My first inclination is to put it all back
> together as quickly as I can so that it is a car rather than a collection of
> parts and then drive it for a while so that I can get to know it.  On the
> other hand, why not take the time to do it right and restore it while it is
> all apart?

Hey Joe,

I'd have to say put it together ASAP.  I bought my MkIV ten years and one
month ago.  I immediately took it apart and sunk a bunch of money in it.
It moved with me several times (Major pain when in pieces) and I have just
gotten back to working on it this year with the discovery of this "support
group".  I will be starting it between Christmas and New Years (watch for
exhuberant posting with LOUD CAPITAL LETTERS).  Driving will commence late
spring.

Really, laws of entropy apply to these projects.  Even though I haven't
worked on it or even handled it that much, the collection of pieces has
become increasingly disorganized.

Put it together and start driving!  I wish I had.

Jim Henderson

Sprite MKIV HAN9U78817G