Re: Converting to Steel Wheels

To: "Patton Dickson" <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>, "John Colosimo" <jcolosim@exodus.lrcsb.lakeheadu.ca>
Subject: Re: Converting to Steel Wheels
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 1997 07:56:47 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
It is correct -- the wire wheel banjo (diff housing etc) is narrower than
the
steel wheel version. The half shafts are shorter on the wire wheel car.

You need the housing, half shafts for the rear. For the front you'll need
rotors
and hub assembly.

Mike

Mike Gigante                                       mikeg@vicnet.net.au