Template for Bugeye dash

To: Spridget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Template for Bugeye dash
From: bugeye59@kingsnet.com
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 1998 22:44:37 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,
I have been toying with the idea of a wood dash panel for my Bugeye.
Since I really would hate to have it on "down time" while I pulled the
dash out of it to make a template, I wonder if anyone on the list has an
extra dash panel laying around, or has their dash out of their car at
the time, so that they might make a tracing on paper for me.  I only
need the outer shape of the dash, the holes and gauge openings I can
measure off my dash.  I'd even spring for the price of the stamp to mail
the tracing to me!!!
Thanks!
--
Harris