Re: More little questions

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: More little questions
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 22:51:24 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My tricks:

Not a Polaroid (film too expensive) but a regular camera.  The pix will be
developed by the time you put it all back together.

Buy a load of cheap little plastic 'tupperware' kind of containers or save
margarine tubs or the like, also get a  pack of paper school lunch bags.

EVERYTHING that comes off the car (that fits of course) goes into a tub or
bag, and the container gets written on as to where it came from and if
pertinent a picture gets taken.

When you get the pictures back, you have a record of how stuff fit, and you
have all the pieces separate and labeled.  The ironic thing is that taking
the time to take a picture, and put the parts in a container, and label it
usually sets in my mind where the part went and how, thus making it
un-needed most of the time (rebuilding, ground-up, 4 spridgets helps also)

Hope this helps,
CTP