Re: Tubular shocks, frontline kit, spax$$$, etc...

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Tubular shocks, frontline kit, spax$$$, etc...
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:30:56 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Christopher and Larry,

Frontline has email:  frontline@mgcars.org.uk
They also have a nice web page.
I just emailed with them, shipping UPS (a couple of days) would cost
70.55 pounds.  Their price is insignificantly lower than the place that
Larry suggests.

MM's price seems to be up to $675, but you can get it from The Proper MG
for $600.  The price from Frontline comes to ~$550 incl. shipping.

Faspec has the rear Spax kit for semi-elliptic for $243.  So that's only
about $40-$50 for the brackets?

All these prices are current.
Ulix (with tube shocks growing out my ears)

                                                           '67 Sprite