Re: Frontline REAR shocks

To: "Ulix Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>, <Rich.A.Wagner@mcdermott.com>
Subject: Re: Frontline REAR shocks
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 14:05:06 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
British Classic Sports Cars sells the Frontline shock kit for the front,
they also offer a kit for the rear which I suspect is also from Frontline.
The guys name is Jon and he is very responsive to questions.  You might try
him on the rear kit since Frontline does not have eMail.

 e-mail: sales@bcsc.demon.co.uk

Larry Miller