Re: Spec Sprite Proposal

To: Rick Doig <rickbo@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Spec Sprite Proposal
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 07:23:21 -0600
Cc: Rich.A.Wagner@mcdermott.com, "spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, Team Thicko List <team-thicko@Autox.Team.Net>, Elmo Mancini <elmomancini@thicko.com>, Black Bart <blackbart@thicko.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Rick,

Around here we have the pleasure of racing with a "vintage" Sprite that cost
the owner well over $50k (he has 3 of them).

We in now way mean to diminish your efforts in the Spec Sprite class. I
looked at the proposed rules for modifications and had a few problems with
them. Also, I can assure you that my very legal 948cc MKII Sprite cost far
less than the $8k estimate I've seen for the Spec Sprites.

We publicly flog cheaters... in print and in person.

WST
Team Thicko