Re: Shock Conversion

To: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>, Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shock Conversion
From: Patton Dickson <kpatton@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:37:48 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have permission from the guy who designed the old Englander Automotive
kit to copy his kit (front and rear).  I have taken all the "before"
pictures, and wil take all the measurements, and instalation pictures
when they go in the car this month.  This kit uses those short corvette
shocks that someone was talking about earlier.  It pretty basic, and
mine shocks are not gas, I'll let everyone know when I'm farther along.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson                              Dallas, TX

1967 Austin-Healey Sprite                   H-AN9-L/69437
See My Austin-Healey Sprite Page
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/1256/page2.html