Slight Vibration

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Slight Vibration
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:16:09 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi again,

I'm noticing a slight (at least by my standards) vibration
now that I've installed the 5-speed. Seems to be when
in gear and moving, but I'll verify that next time out.

I first noticed a slight shake in the inside rear-view mirror.
Then I felt a light tingle thru the steering wheel. And maybe
even a very faint buzz (hard to hear over the mellow exhaust.

Anybody have any ideas.  I'll do the obvious next week: record
when I do and don't hear it. Then maybe even go thru the gears
with the rear wheels off the ground.  But, I'd appreciate
any ideas of what  to look for and how.

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net