Re: questions about mk III midget

To: Dustin Howarth <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Subject: Re: questions about mk III midget
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 12:54:37 +0000
Cc: midget list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Dustin,

1. I thought the original mirrors were square on the later Sprigets.  I
could be wrong and most likely am.  The Original Sprite book shows them
this way too.

2. The Tonneau bar is to hold up the tonneau when it is in the half
cover position.  I use this all the time in my B, it's a lot easier to
slap up over the cockpit and lock it.  Before I run inside a store for
something.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)