Re: Stock 63 Midget hits 100 MPH

To: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Stock 63 Midget hits 100 MPH
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 13:09:00 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Fred,

I had this happen on a Speedometer that I Rebuilt.  Not a very good job,
was it.  I actually adjusted the disk too close and it was hitting the
indicator plate.  I would say there is a problem inside the unit.  Take
it to a shop, don't even try like I did to repair it.  Took me almost a
month to figure out what was happening.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, XJ12C, & Puddles (60 Frogeye)