Re: originality, part 2, short

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: originality, part 2, short
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 1998 20:18:33 +0100
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 9:42 PM -0500 1/10/98, Frank Clarici wrote:

>> If you want electric windows for your LBC, pick up a copy of Street Rodder
>> magazine.  Lots of sources for <$200 kits to do both windows.

>I checked them out, they do not work on side curtain cars, ha ha.

Sure they will!...mount them sidways, mid way up on the side curtain.
Those with long hair or large sideburns need to watch out that they don't
get them caught in the mechanism when it's operating though.

Thanks to all for the congrats!  When my kid is old enuf to drive, my
bugeye will be more than 50 years old!!  That would have been like me
driving a car from the 30's when I started driving, whoa...

CTP