Re: Homebrew Eezibleed (long)

To: chuckc@ibm.net, jphender@inav.net
Subject: Re: Homebrew Eezibleed (long)
From: P Van Wig <PVanWig@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 09:25:39 EST
Cc: kpatton@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-01-11 13:06:27 EST, chuckc@ibm.net writes:

<<
 I have not been following this thread, but if you are
 talking about a cap for the clutch master cylinder so you
 don't cannabalize the original, when I did mine, I found
 that the threaded plastic cap from a quart oil bottle
 worked great. And I was able to seal the needle (after
 roughing up the shank) into the cap to prevent air loss.

 Someone else found that the needle would fit the pre-drilled
 metal cap already on the MC.

 chuck
 --  >>
Try the metal cap from a brake fluid can. Its what I used on my 65 Sprite.

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach, CA
60 Bugeye
60 Minor Woody