Re: Homebrew Eezibleed (long)

To: Sprite List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Homebrew Eezibleed (long)
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 12:17:23 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
On our oval track midget, we had an Airheart brake M/C and on it's lid was
an AN fitting which fit the output line of our custom built preesure
bleeder.  It worked great, just hook it up, crack the bleeder on each
corner and go to the track.

A few caveats...
Don't just cap off the fitting, the reservoir needs to be vented, CLEANLY!
(i.e. don't let any dirt in)

DO block the original vent hole...the thing wont work if you don't

It's easier on the earlier M/C, with the small metal cap, I haven't looked
for what might fit my plastic wide mouth reservoir...but I have been very
seriously looking at doing this to mine.   If I work it out, I'll let you
know how.

CTP