Re: 948 vs 1275 and the DMV

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 948 vs 1275 and the DMV
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:26:41 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have been told (by the CA rep for Westfield, among others) that in a
production vehicle it goes by the car's year, and in special construction
(i.e. a kit car) it goes by the engine's year...the man at Westfield should
know...it's his job to get people happy with their car purchases.  This
also explains why Westfield buys so many pre smog engines (both 4 cyl and 8
cyl) to put into their turnkey cars.

CTP