Fuel guage works!...(No Masonite content)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fuel guage works!...(No Masonite content)
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 13:42:41 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well folks,

I got the fuel guage to work.

Don't anybody make the mistake I made.   The PO had disconected that
circuit and taped it down against the black taped loom with...you guessed
it...BLACK TAPE!

Why had he done this...I don't know.  I very carefully tested the circuit
with my ammeter before hooking it up...it only drew .1A...safe enuf.

It's been working since.  If I get smoke someday, I'll find out why it was
disconnected.

~~~:-(     <-- Me with smoke trailing off my forehead.

CTP