Re[2]: neversieze WAS RE: fasteners

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re[2]: neversieze WAS RE: fasteners
From: "Hal Cummings"<halc@mazda.genauto.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 98 16:58:36 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
     Loctite makes a good one and it is available just about anywhere.

     There is also a nickel based one which they use on nukes.

     There is also a moly based one which is waterproof.

     Not sure of the vendor's names, but you can buy them at any machine
     shop supply house.

     I use the Loctite one given the ease of procurement.  It comes in a
     tube, and I brush it on with a finger.  A little goes a long way.

     Hal