Re[4]: neversieze WAS RE: fasteners

To: <halc@mazda.genauto.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <ckotting@iwaynet.net>, <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: Re[4]: neversieze WAS RE: fasteners
From: "Hal Cummings"<halc@sequoia.genauto.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 98 09:44:06 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
     Yeah, now that you mention it.  That's what it says on the tube in my
     toolbox.  I do recall seeing the stuff directly under their own name
     though.

     Hal

Subject: Re: Re[2]: neversieze WAS RE: fasteners
Author:  JustBrits <JustBrits@aol.com>  at ccout
Date:    1/13/98 8:19 PM

In a message dated 98-01-13 17:26:33 EST, halc@mazda.genauto.com writes:

<< Loctite makes a good one and it is available just about anywhere.

      There is also a nickel based one which they use on nukes.

      There is also a moly based one which is waterproof.

      Not sure of the vendor's names, but you can buy them at any machine
      shop supply house.

      I use the Loctite one given the ease of procurement.  It comes in a
      tube, and I brush it on with a finger.  A little goes a long way.

      Hal >>
It is really called 'Anti-Seize' and marketed under the brand of PermaTex.
Also comes in small (couple ozs - I'll check if necessary) container with
brush.  Use a couple of tons a year!?!?!

Cheers,

        Ed

PS:   Also great for wire wheels.