Re: Spridget Owners who are Law Enforcement Officers

To: "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Spridget Owners who are Law Enforcement Officers
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <Michael_Nolan@cuusa.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 13:56:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
OH NO
A Bugeye as a getaway car !!!

 ----------
From: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
To: Fred Krampits
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 1998 1:21PM

> Is Spridget ownership a recreational activity that provides excitement
> to people that are in exciting proffessions?

I don't know about anyone else, but I owned my Sprite long before I
became a cop in Orange County, California.  BUT, owning and being
familiar with Sprites proved very beneficial on one traffic stop.

While driving along in the black and white, minding my own business, I
saw a Frogeye blow a stoplight.  It was a white one, just like the one I
had driven to work earlier that night. Hitting the red lights, I pulled
him over, and soon realized he was an odd bird.  Knowing that the
driver's sidepocket was a catch all, I leaned over slightly to take a
look.  Bingo!  What WAS a .357 magnum doing in the sidepocket?  A LOADED
.357?  Oh, just for occasional use in armed robberies, it turned out.

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California
Frogeyes AN 5L/762,  AN 5L/6893