Re: Spridget Owners who are Law Enforcement Officers

To: fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spridget Owners who are Law Enforcement Officers
From: GMari58175 <GMari58175@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:32:16 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
First and foremost...my signature at the end of my posting to Frank Clarici
was a joke.  I am NOT a law enforecemt officer, and appologize for giving that
impression.  I especially apologize to those real police officers on this
list.  I have neither the guts nor the temperment to deal with the wacky
general public.  In my humble opinion...Police Officers aren't paid nearly
enough to do what they do.  My hat is off to all of them!

george marinos
(just a lowly structural engineer in NJ)
AN6 MKII Sprite