Still leaking

To: Spridget List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Still leaking
From: Dean Meyer <Dean.Meyer@citenet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 00:12:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Frank,

Did you check the rear oil pan seal? Is it the rubber or the cork one?
My 1275 used to leak like a seive there too. Never could seem to get the
right fit.

Dean Meyer

1964 Morris Mini Minor Traveller "Wanna see my woody?" - (Having the big

snooze without brakes)
1966 Austin-Healey 3000 MK III "The moneypit from Vegas" - (Sealed in an
Andy Warhol time capsule and buried uder six feet of snow and ice)
1967 Austin-Healey Sprite MK III "The big block" - (95 BHP Swiftune
Sports Tourer from Longs Corner Farm is here!)
1974 Land Rover Series III 88" "Kinabalu" - (Drivetrain is in, now it's
rolling chassis!)