Re: Still leaking

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Still leaking
From: Rick / Carolyn Walters <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 07:22:18 +0000
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Frank,

As you probablly know, that is the wonderful british designed
Archameenease (sp?) pump on the back.  Unles you have installed the kit
to update to a modern seal.  I've heard lots of problems with this part
of the engine.  Have you followed the proceedure in pdljmpr for a leak
proof engine?  If so try it again. We are have our awards diner at the
riverboat in Sacramento today.  I will run it by some of the other
sprite nuts at the meet. They are even going to let us park the Marque
on the pier,  guess they need their pier reoiled don't they.  I think
i'm bringing a drip catcher, after all I don't want my B poluting the
river.

Good luck, I'll get back to you after the meet.

Rick

52 MGTD, 74 B, 76 XJ12C (wife's), & puddles (60 Frogeye)