Tight bearings

To: spridgets list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tight bearings
From: Guy Weller <GuyWeller@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 19:46:47 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks Mike, Chuck and Brian,
That's what I like about this list quick replies from people who are keen
to help!
OK so its not right. Just getting that info is valuable !
I had tried the step - by - step check already, but not quite the order you
suggest.
Turns nice and easily with middle and rear caps nipped up tight (not yet
torqued), so I suspect front journal.
Yep I've got the right shells.
Don't have a dial guage, only a 0 - 1" mic.
Think I'll take it back to the engineer's shop, perhaps the front journal
isn't ground right.
If he isn't keen on putting it right I get some plastiguage as the next
step

Guy