Re: Vintage Racing on SKY Television - SPORTS 3 (Astra Satellite UK & Eu

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Vintage Racing on SKY Television - SPORTS 3 (Astra Satellite UK & Europe)
From: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 21:49:27 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Okay, so the next question is... who's going to videotape these on a VHS
cassette and sell them to people like me who can afford to pay a small
amount for some quality viewing time?

> Enjoy ther last few episodes of the excellent 'History of Motoracing'
> on Sky Sports 3

> > The National Geographic Explorer episode including a segment on
> vintage
> > auto racing will re-air on Saturday, January 17 from 10:00am until

eric

 __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
/__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))
 (+)`---(+)  * http://travolta.stu.rpi.edu * --"---"--o