Re: 5-speed conversions and clutch masters.

To: <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: 5-speed conversions and clutch masters.
From: chuckc@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 98 07:52:40 -0500
Cc: <pvanner@pclink.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi All You Rivergaters,

I really like the clutch feel on my '72, using the
original Master Cylinder and the Slave as supplied
by Rivergate. The only problem I had was in figgering
how far out to extend the pushrod on the Slave. It
immediately meets with some resistance well before
actually activating the clutch. I had to adjust it
further out. I played with it just a little, and have
come up with a nice feel/nice action. It's certainly
not "sudden" at any point. Seems to fully engage (no
slipping) with the pedal out, and to fully release
(no creeping) when all the way in.

chuck