Re: radio

To: "Richard L. Bergstrom" <ric_bergstrom@juno.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: radio
From: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:17:28 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> You may want to swap out the fuse block on yours to a 4 fuse block of
> a later car if you still have a 2 fuse unit.

What I usually do is construct a dual-2 fuse unit, effectively creating
a 4-fuse unit from 4 one-fuse units even though electrically it remains
a 1-fuse unit from the "macrounit" perspective.  Physically you can
split the current through the two units, enabling a higher current flow
per macro, or "global" unit, decreasing actual flow-per-unit electron
fluxes and, on occasion, enabling the driver to actually open up a
portal in the time-space continuum and "flash" to the finish line before
he or she actually begins the race.

But hey, that's just my take on it.

 __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
/__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))