RE: FCC and Email

To: "'William Chapman'" <bchapman@adelphia.net>, "'alan fisher'" <hello39@idt.net>
Subject: RE: FCC and Email
From: "Seippel, Jim J" <Jim.Seippel@siemenscom.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 14:57:15 -0800
Cc: "'amy'" <itturner@cococo.net>, "'bruce'" <smyth@aol.com>, "'bruce berlin'" <bberlin@wow.com>, "'Don Laws'" <donlaws@webspan.net>, "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "'gary speckman'" <speckman@coredcs.com>
Cc: "'george marinos'" <GMari58175@aol.com>, "'greg clarici'" <clarici@pe.net>, "'Jack Kinslow'" <jkinslow@bbn.com>, "'James B Dalglish'" <leaker@Exit109.com>, "'jeff burns'" <motorheadx@aol.com>, "'jim spring'" <chick@injersey.com>
Cc: "'Joe Meccia'" <joeymec@Exit109.com>, "'john van b'" <britcarnut@msn.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This email has been circulating around the internet for several months
now. This issue was settled by the FCC in May 1997 with a decision not
to allow local phone companies to charge minute access fees. If you send
email to the email address at the FCC (isp@fcc.gov) you will get an
auto-response stating the same thing. This note is an urban legend like
the Neiman Marcus cookie recipe and the stolen kidney.

Best regards,
A.J. (Jim) Seippel
jim.seippel@siemenscom.com