Re: Bugeye Tire Sizes

To: chasdoug@gte.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Tire Sizes
From: James D Rowan <jimrowan@uic.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:45:22 -0600 (CST)
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
When I purchased my buyeye it was shod with new Michelin 155 SR13 XZXs.
The tread pattern is positively ancient but they look right on the
car.  Seems fine traction-wise during spirited street driving but then
again this car never sees much moisture of any kind.  I've never noticed
any signs of rubbing in the wells or while driving.

Cheers,
Jim Rowan
60 Sprite