Re: Sprite Mk2 Article

To: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Mk2 Article
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998 10:02:48 -0500
Cc: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ron,

Great post. Besides my Bugeye. I have a very early (might as well be a
Bugeye) Mk 2.
The VIN is AN6L722. The first one made was AN6101. I happen to like the look
of both cars sans roll up windows. They both are very original with the
correct 948's and smoothcase transmissions. The Mk 2 had a weber carb, but
unlike most people I am going back to the original SU carbs. I would like to
go to wire wheels on the Mk 2. I think this body style screams for anything
other than the standard vented steel wheels.

Born too late and living in the past.

Bill Schickling