Re: Sprite Mk2 Article

To: "Brian Evans" <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Sprite Mk2 Article
From: "William M. Schickling" <bugeye@dreamscape.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 21:12:57 -0500
Cc: "spridgetlist" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Brian,

It's good to know there are some other early examples out there. Trying to
do some research. My hood (bonnet) release is up front next to the grill on
the drivers side.
Original or Previous Owner handiwork ? Anyone out there seen anything like
this before ? It's actually quite handy and looks original. I really must
send for a BMIHT certificate for my two cars. The little bit of original
paint in the engine compartment looks pink and I read in a book there was a
very rare dark pink color. The car is BRG with two white racing stripes and
white top now.

Thanks again.

Bill Schickling