Re: engine paint

To: "Matt Liggett" <mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: engine paint
From: "Steve Byers" <byers@cconnect.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 10:51:35 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The paint for inside the block is called Red Glyptal by Eastwood.  Their
catalog says:  "Recommended by many high performance engine rebuilding
books, Glyptal seals the tiny pores left in metal after bead blasting and
leaves the engine block interiors smooth.  Helps keep the oil clean and
flowing freely"

Steve Byers
Havelock, NC USA
'73 Midget GAN5UD126009G  "OO NINE"
'66 BJ8  HBJ8L/36666  "TARHEELY"
'63 BJ7 HBJ8L/20111 "HEALEYUM"
"It is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool
than to speak, and remove all doubt"  -- Mark Twain