Re: engine paint

To: mliggett-receive-spridgets@elise.kiva.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: engine paint
From: P Van Wig <PVanWig@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 1998 11:15:14 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-01-25 09:34:20 EST, mliggett-receive-
spridgets@elise.kiva.net writes:

<<
 Vizard reccomends painting the block inside and out with red primer, then
with a colour coat outside.  Anyone have reccomendations on either paint? I
assume that ordinary red body primer is not what he means.  The car is a '70
Midget.

 --
         Matt Liggett, SysAdmin
         Kiva Networking

Matt--

Am I missing something?  Painting the block inside?  Don't think I would
paintinside by block.

---David

Hot roders have been painting the inside of blocks to aid in oil return to the
pan for as long as I can rember. But use the RIGHT paint.Red Glyptal Eastwood
has it.

Paul Van Wig
Long Beach,CA
60 Bugeye