Weber linkage, 1500 project

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Weber linkage, 1500 project
From: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:38:21 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
First of all, a huge thank you to all of you who responded to my earlier
posts re. cam and timing, and tappets.  Your advice is greatly appreciated
and I just might be getting a hold of you for clarification...so be warned!
:-)

Now for the next prob.  Taking the dual weber set up out of the box for the
first time since I inherited this project, I noticed that I was missing some
of the throttle to throttle linkage assembly.  Having no experience
whatsoever with these carbs, I really don't know how the set up is supposed
to look, but I am definately in need of the 'ball-jointed' fitting and allen
key tightened triangular fitting on one side of the set and possibly more.

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase such items?  My carbs are
numbered 40DCO if that helps....
Thanks in advance!

Will
"and if sometimes I sing to the cynical degree, it's just the nonsense that
it seems..."