Re: Bibliography

To: b-evans@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Bibliography
From: rickfisk <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 1998 22:17:39 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Bob,

I have two books that aren't in your list.  The first is one of the
"Original" series of books - I've spent many evenings browsing it's
pages (when I should have been in the garage working on my Bugeye).  The
second is a service manual that has served me well over the years.

----------

"Original Sprite & Midget", Terry Horler (Bay View Books, 1994)
        The Restorers Guide to all the Austin-Healey and
        MG models 1958-79.  Excellent book!

"Sprite MG Midget Handbook and Service Manual", (Floyd Clymer)
        I don't know when this book was published but I bought
        my copy 9/30/69.  I bought it from Foreign Car Parts in
        Pomona - $5.00.  It includes the standard service manual
        stuff, copies of the driver's handbook, a section on
        increasing power and performance, and a section on installing
        a Judson Supercharger.  According to the book the Judson kit
        retailed at that time for $169.50.  Wish I could find one at
        that price today!

Rick
59 Bugeye