Re: Slow Oil Pressure

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: Slow Oil Pressure
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 19:17:40 -0500
Cc: spridgets list <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Kotting wrote:
> Usually around $2.50 US.  Then again, I buy a bunch whenever they're on
> sale.

  Do you ever get Fram? Mine is PH8394 (or some combination of those
numbers)

> $15CDN? That's robbery.

  It seems that way, but I get it from the same giant chain store
that I get my other filters from, they don't even know what car
it is for when I order it. Strange.

> Just for fun, ask for a filter for a Geo Metro at the same time as you ask
> for a Midget 1500 filter.  At least in the AC filters, they're the same
> item.

  Any chance it's different depending on the model? I know I got
a Midget 1500 filter that was wrong once, I thought it was an
error in their books so I asked for a Spitfire 1500 filter and
it was a different part that worked fine.

  My engine came out of a spitfire, it was actually rebuilt for
a spitfire that was totalled while the engine was at the machine
shop.

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada